Crayon has completed its acquisition of Australia-founded distributor Rhipe following a positive shareholder vote.
From smaller teams, to video tech that creates more equitable meetings, to a rebalanced brain trust in the office, CIOs are trying out new approaches to IT teamwork.
Zero trust has long been the logical successor to the perimeter security model, which hasn’t worked in protecting enterprises from cyber attacks.
Attackers broke into the Twitch house and cleaned out everything. Following least-privilege access principles will help others avoid that scenario.
?Christchurch-based digital identity specialist WebSecure has become a wholly New Zealand owned and operated company.
- Akamai appoints first A/NZ head
- Cloud security vendor Lacework expands into A/NZ
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 is due in early November
- Google Cloud forms Cybersecurity Action Team to support customer transformation
- Windows 11: Microsoft's pointless update
- Microsoft adds Power Platform to Dynamics 365 bug bounty program
- Introducing Pulse Check... a 'short, sharp and strategic' market update
- EQC shifts to Guidewire Cloud, goes to market for rapid app development
- Python tops Tiobe language index
- Asia Pacific managed services market plummets after record high
- Citrix and Google Cloud partner for DaaS
- October is high season for cyber attacks as attackers exploit natural disasters
- Ivanti crowns Karen Nicholson as new A/NZ channel manager
- Google Cloud brings its infrastructure to the edge
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.